Ruffly Striped Noodles

I hope you've all had a fantastic weekend, ladies! To start things out, here are some of my outfits from this weekend:

IMG_3507   IMG_3501

IMG_3508

Dress: Anthropologie Eloise stormy seas chemise (check stores, similar less here or here or here)
Sweater: J. Crew featherweight cardigan (worn here before - similar here or pattern here)
Shoes: Toms kenya stripe wedge (size 7.5 available in my blog sale here)
Necklace: gift from friend (similar-ish here)

IMG_3525   IMG_3521

IMG_3532

Top: Crewcuts dazzle (similar tank here)
Skirt: J. Crew linen mini (similar here)
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks edamame (worn here before - similar here)

♣   ♣   ♣   ♣

As for my Easter dinner, I didn't cook the "great American Easter version of Thanksgiving" dinner. Seemed like too much hassle for just two people. Plus I was just clueless and didn't feel like making a whole ham. So we grilled some meats and had them with salad and some dinner rolls.

However, on Saturday night, I did try out a new-to-me recipe I stumbled onto from The Pioneer Woman - her sour cream noodle bake. When I first read the ingredient list, I was a little dubious about the flavor combo, but the yummy food photography swayed me and I am glad I tried it. BF even had seconds! which is typically a sign of recipe success - BF is worse than Mikey!

We used fat free cottage cheese and sour cream to lighten the load, and next time will try this with some ground turkey or chicken. I did toss in some fresh basil, but pretty much kept true to the recipe. And of course I made enough to feed a small army.



So because I am nosy and a total food addict - what did you all have for Easter dinner?