Subtle Changes


I giggled at my outfit today because it went through quite a few phases.


The hair was big...then the humidity got to it.


Target T-shirt
thrifted skirt
 L.A.M.B. Heels
Borrowed Train Case
TIKKR watch c/o TIKKR

The hair flopped for a while...


Then the hair got the fro-hawk treatment...


By the end of the day, I had changed the belt and let the hair go wild.


Welcome to a day in the life of GFS.

(My future mother in law pulled out some goodies from the attic this weekend. Somehow I walked away with this circular train case. On loan of course...but I'll make great use of it while I have it. I loveth it so:)



GFS Housekeeping...

1. I will announce the winner of the GFS/Shabby Apple Giveaway later this week.
2. There is a giveaway for GFS/Facebook Likers only...here
3. Yes, this thrifted skirt is indeed the same skirt worn as a dress from the previous post.