Classic Meets Lisa

I know what you're thinking. It would have been a real easy winner of an outfit for me if I had just whipped out some dark denim to go with the rest of my ensemble. It would have been classic yet chic, two things I strive for every day when I get dressed - followed quickly by mental head games of "is this look too young?", but that's probably for another blog post. Throw in some killer heels and a fun necklace, and I probably would have hit one out of the fashion ballpark.

But that is not at all what I did. And I don't know if this outfit is now considered a fashion blogging win or meh, but I am having a hard time keeping myself from this spring's "modern red" color from J. Crew. Something about the vibrant orange really speaks to me, and shorts always makes me think of glorious weather and lazy loungy days, especially because it is dreary overcast today.

IMG_3453

IMG_3440  IMG_3444
Pacey pup projectile!

IMG_3459

Jacket: Boden fringed tweed (if you have broader shoulders, order one size up)
Top: J. Crew max & molly gallery (similar-ish here in color or here)
Shorts: J. Crew chino
Necklace: J. Crew ribbon marble (similar here)
Shoes: Xhiliration by Target teanna (check stores, worn here before - similar here or lux-ier here)

FYI - I'd added some new items to my blog sale - click the "My Shop" button on the right or click HERE.

Happy Easter and Passover, ladies!