Hollow Legs

Ever have one of those days where you can't seem to do anything? Welcome to my world today. The little people in my head that control my brain and my stomach seem to both be taking the day off and they left me idling in early morning mode (i.e., mostly incoherent with an inability to concentrate fully on anything and incredibly thirsty/hungry).

So I can't say that I've been incredibly productive today in the office (or even heavy in bloggy land or helpful around the house) and I think I've inhaled almost everything edible in the kitchen. I'm nibbling on Bugles, Cheesy Puffs and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios right now as I type, to hold me over until BF comes home and we can go to dinner.

I did manage to get dressed today, but I kept things simple. I miss the bold paisley prints that J. Crew came out with a few seasons ago and stumbled upon this skirt on Ebay last week. I think I paid less than $20 for it, including shipping, and it is now officially a new/old favorite.



Top: Old Navy ivory sweater shell
Skirt: J. Crew paisley mini
Shoes: Franco Sarto leather croc kitten heels
Necklace: Laila Rowe

The BF is officially home now! He surprised me and took an earlier flight back, so he came walking through the door late last night - good thing it was before I went to bed and triple-locked everything.