Kind and Generous

I was close to not even getting dressed today because I just wasn't feeling it. You ladies ever have those days when you can't put two brain cells together to form an outfit? I wasn't even creative enough to steal an old outfit from myself. So yes, I did spend the morning in sweats (and not even the too-cool-for-school matching velour kind - actual sweats).

But it must have been my lucky day when the post man decided to come early today and what did I find in my mailbox around noon? None other than the now-it's-as-easy-find-as-an-unicorn Anthro Rare Bloom tee - from none other than the lovely Dea who was gracious and generous enough to sell me the teal one she had been planning to return.

Dea, I owe you a thousand head bows and a few dozen cocktails. Thanks so much for reaching out to me when I waxed (un)poetic about missing out on this top on your post.

I was so excited about the item (I had the navy one in my hands at Anthro when it went on sale and put it back) and jumped on Dea's offer immediately, even though I wasn't sure it was going to fit me (because, lady, you are tiny). But it did fit - thanks number two goes to stretchy knit fabric.

So major props to Dea, and here's my show-able OOTD:




Sweater: H&M marled cotton cardigan
Top: Anthropologie Deletta Rare Bloom
Skirt: Armani Exchange cotton cargo pencil (worn here before)
Shoes: Mossimo wedge sandals from Target (worn here before