This Has Got To Stop

I don't know what it is about Spring 2010, but it seems like all the retailers are going full speed ahead with coming out with really gorgeous clothes this year, moreso than in previous years. Have I just been living in a barrel or do you ladies feel the same way? My wallet has been killed so far this year.

My personal wish list has gotten increasingly long, especially with very recent new releases from the Urban/Anthro family of stores. I die for all the gorgeous, flowy, feminine pieces of Anthropologie and swoon over the edgier/younger looks of Urban Outfitters.

In lieu of an OOTD (because I'm traveling this week on another biz trip and can't be as lively in bloggee land as I'd like - sorry blogland friends!), here are some of the new pieces that have me drooling and my credit cards quaking with fear of more wallet rash:

Holy cow - the colors, the print, ooh la la ...
With this, you need nothing more than a straw hat, sunglasses and a pair of flip flops.
(And maybe about $100 slashed off its price, but that's neither here nor there ...)

How can you not love a top with beets on it?
I actually do love beets - to eat. Pickled ones too.

Ooh, sparkly things.

Something about a hole in the head and needing more tiered ruffly things ...
which I think means I need this. 
There are a million of these type of skirts out this spring, but the slightly shiny fabric,
the bold blue, the fullish shape ... sigh.

What a pretty summery light-weight cardi. I'm a sucker for a shawl collar.

I don't even wear leggings, really, but that stud detail makes me wish I had this model's legs ...

I have no idea why I like these and probably would never wear them but I want them.


If you haven't had a chance to yet, check out Chloe's shopping dedicated blog here. Her site is a great resources for discount codes and updates on sales. I found this code for 10% off your next Urban online order with code "UOUOUO." Expires May 15.

Urban also offers free shipping (no code) for orders over $150. And check out their sale selection - always tons of great to deals to be found.