Pesky Strangers


(I've had that little clutch purse for so many years, I have no idea where I got it)
I'm not going to lie...I kinda felt cute in this today. I love this top with all thine heart and all thine soul. Especially the ruffled details in the back. Also, note that I am not wearing one stitch of black today. That's rare yet totally unintentional.

(I feel like I'm on the verge of finally breaking these shoes in. Just a few more wears and I will have conquered the pain)

 I look like I really am going somewhere, don't I? Ummm...yeah, I went home and ate a huge bowl of Chex Cereal and watched Parenthood (That' my new favorite show)

You've got to be rolling your eyes at all these pictures! LOL...I am! I would like to state for the record that bloggers who take pictures of themselves with a tripod and set timer, in front of total strangers deserve some type of award. I'm just saying:)

I was driving and saw this little park with very few people in it. in  There were a few dog walkers and a few old ladies speed walking in their inclined flip flops sneakers. I had a few people look at me crazy but I decided to flip the script and look at them crazy. Instead of being embarrassed (which I was), whenever a dog walker passed by looking befuddled...I just kind of looked back at them as if THEY  were the ones in violation! The nerve of THEM to walk in a park where supermodels  teachers posing as bloggers  take pictures of their shoes in a public park! Ugh... regular people amuse me (lol)
For those of you who didn't catch it, I gigged over at the Shop It To Me website. Check it out:)
Random Question of the Day:
If a crystal ball would tell you the TRUTH about any ONE thing you wished to know concerning yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?