I'm With The Band

Saturday night the old ball and chain and I went out to see our friends play a show. They're in a little band called Kutless. Over 1.5 million records sold. Record holders for the longest charting song in the history of the R&R top 40 charts.
No biggie. ;)

Anyway, they're freakin awesome dudes and when they're in town it's always a guaranteed good time. Plus it was a good excuse to wear my new shoes.

IMG_4833

IMG_4834

I love these shoes. They're the Jessica Simpson "Dany" and they are perfect! I can't seem to find them online anymore, especially since Rumi was wearing them the other day. So good luck with that. (Let me know if you find them anywhere!)

We hung out backstage for a while then watched their shoe, AMAZING... then it was off to Del Taco, or as we call it after midnight- Club Del.

IMG_5754

IMG_5750

IMG_5728

Kutless: Super Mom-friendly

IMG_5726

IMG_5721

Guess who's NOT in the band. hahaha

IMG_5733

IMG_5736
IMG_5740


Club Del rules.

IMG_5769

IMG_5771

IMG_5773

(photos- Drew Trizinsky)

(i wore: leggings- Charley 5.0, tank- Obey, vest- All Saints, jacket- Sylvia Rielle, shoes- Jessica Simpson)