Pretty patterns...

Sunny Sunday...spent doing Sunday things: horse-riding lessons for Boo, a school-mate's birthday party for Boo 2, gardening, laundry...the usual. Just a couple of days left then my children return to school. So not much to say, instead I look to some pretty patterns...

I think this wallpaper is just delightful...a bold choice however...not for the faint-hearted.


Nature's prettiest...


Platinum 'koi fish' necklace by Agrigento...oh how I would love one of these...



This makes me think of boutique shopping...all pretty dresses and high heeled shoes...I love how the light is filtering through the clothes. I was sent into indecision after my boutique visit yesterday - there are just so many beautiful clothes to wear but nowhere to wear them! I have this split personality when it comes to choosing clothes - I love classic but I love quirky. Its a dilemma every time...


This print is by Kerry Lemon...its called 'Chairs' and features my fave Orla Kiely pattern...


On the topic of chairs, I also love the pattern on these cushions, along with my best, often mentioned tulip table...


How cute is this? Right to her little fingertips you can feel it!


The pretty Kate Boswoth - just adore this photo; with all the black and frantic activity all around her, she looks positively ethereal standing there in the most divine patterned dress...


CHANEL Dinner In Honor Of Vanessa Paradis For Rouge COCO - Inside

Here's a closer look...great outfit...great hair.