White Owls

BF and I watched "The Fourth Kind" last night and I promptly woke up at 3:19 a.m. this morning looking for owls and black shadows in my room. I finally fell back asleep by telling myself that if aliens were to come for me, there wasn't anything I could do about it anyways (I am way comforting, aren't I? See the movie - scare yourself).

I am an awfully big scaredy-cat, but I've also always been interested in alien conspiracy theories, the occult, paranormal phenomena, theological prophecies and urban legends. I do think a lot of that stuff is hokey, but I also kind of believe it.

Yes, the "X-Files" was one of my all-time favorite shows, and I am super-excited that I just discovered the new series "Supernatural" (OK, it's not new, but I had zero clue this show existed and promptly added Season 1 to my Netflix list).

What do you ladies think about this kind of "stuff?" Should it be left to the science fiction geeks or do you think some of the stories and theories have some validity? Do you believe the truth is out there?

Oh yeah, my total geekdom aside, here are/were my casual OOTDs this weekend:




Sunday -
Cardigan: Gap cotton
Tank: Anthropologie Eloise cotton ruffled (old ...)
Shorts: Anthropologie Hei Hei Heatwave
Shoes: Mossimo wedge sandals from Target (worn here and here before)


Saturday (it rained all day and my hair got pretty big) -
Top: Anthropologie Little Yellow Button Curated
Jeans: J Crew boot cut
Necklace: Urban Outfitters stone bib
Shoes: Clarks Herring bow flat