My top five...

Another award! That feisty girl at Forty Not Out asked me to name my top five '...yes I would, if I could...' list. This under the auspicious title of the Plastic Joy Award! It is the characters not the actors, as I understand it, so here goes my love list:

George Clooney (he had to feature didn't he?!) as Daniel Ocean in 'Oceans Eleven'. Lovable rogue.


Matthew Mconaughey as Jake Brigance in 'A Time to Kill'. Hot, humid Deep-South legal lovely.


Keanu Reeves as Jack Travern in 'Speed'.  Old-school action hero.


Josh Holloway as James Sawyer in 'Lost'. Desert island dish; haunted and misunderstood.


Russell Crowe as Maximus Aurelius in 'Gladiator'. Epic, wronged, manly...


If I ever run into George, Matthew, Keanu, Josh or Russell I'll be sure to remember this post! I'm sure there are five other bloggers who would like to share their love...if you feel the need to capture your top five, feel free to, with my blessing ;-)