Things of beauty...

Hello midweek. My toothache persists! Despite repeated visits to my dentist and attempts to identify which tooth and why; still no real improvement. Its really starting to get me down. I am wondering if I am going slowly nuts with this unexplained pain...? Ummm.

Plus Boo and I are ill. Off school for her and a quiet day for me. And then...I have an ant infestation in my kitchen! Eh? In April? So some prettiness needed to brighten the day.

Olivia Palermo...she is a clothes horse...I love how the chap she has passed by is looking slightly bemused...


Tiffanys Statement diamonds...I'd like to make a statement...


I'd also settle for pearls...this week's favourite image...


Bertoia chairs...my mum has these; I can attest that they are not that comfortable to sit on, but they look cool...


Pretty bridal fascinator and a wonderful 'I'm miles away' wistful look...


I have ordered these chairs from Liberty for my kitchen...I know they are not for everyone. Infact I was astounded my husband agreed to my idea...I love them. They are from the Target range; we don't have Target here so its a time when I am very grateful for internet shopping!

Some Country Living colour...


'Having You Back' by Jessica Cooper...I always like that her paintings are slightly off-centre.



Free as a bird. From it's mary ruffle...the most heart-achingly beautiful pictures blog to swoon over.


I would quite like this to apply in my house...poster from Bold and Noble.


Reading books...if nothing else we will always love reading books. At the moment Boo is reading 'The Witches' By Roald Dahl.