I Think I "Love" You

First off, thanks for all your comments yesterday about great places to find jeans, dresses, etc. I've got some fun searching to do!

Secondly, I think I may have finally found THE perfect black sandals for me. I think they are simple and subtle (half-snort), but have got that perfect ounce of badass I was looking for. Granted, they may very likely kill my feet, but at least I'll be average height in them! (And since they will be the only pair of black sandals I own, I think I will get tons of wear out of them - and they'll go perfect with my chicken butt white legs). So they'll be the only pair I'll ever need - right, self?


Now as I've never purchased Seychelles shoes before, do you lovely ladies out there have any idea on their fit? I am usually a 7.5 in most shoes, except J. Crew, which I am an 8 in most of their styles. I heard that Seychelles may run a half size small - is that right?

And here's my OOTD. BF thinks I've been looking through too many J. Crew catalogs and am taking inspiration from the wrong places. I'm not 100% about my look today either, but at least I'm not trying to rock two necklaces, ankle socks, three belts and a partridge in a pear tree with this look!


I'm kind of "meh" about the pants. They are not doing my thighs any favors today.
But I love the color and they are so comfy ...
(Yes, I know I've got the crazy hair going on too).

Cardigan: J. Crew Sunshine Peony (worn here before - no longer online, available on sale in stores)
Top: J. Crew milliner tee (available in stores - $10 off all graphic tees)
Pants: Lands' End Modern sanded poplin cargo
Shoes: Mossimo wedges from Target (worn here before)