Flowers and Bunnies and Wedges, Oh My!

You guys know I love Spring. It's so full of pretty girly things like Spring flowers and baby bunnies popping out of mommy bunnies everywhere! Lots of pink and fluff and sunshine and new life... are you sick to your stomach yet?

pink-tree-blossoms-art-prints-55-spring-flowers-blue-sky-landscape-<span class=
flower-blossoms-10-pink-tree-blossoms-art-print-<span class=


<span class=

So it's not surprising that I put two of my favorite Spring things together- flowers and bunnies, adding my other obvious favorite... NEW SHOES!!




<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

Yay! I got them and I love them. They're super high yet mostly comfortable. The rubber bottom and cushy insole are so great. To go with my over-priced shoes I'm wearing all Forever21. I love my Fifi Lapin sweater so I was excited to see that she did more shirts for the brand for Spring.
I'm excited for warmer weather and cute girly clothes!

I wanna be like the Hang In There kitty...


<span class=