Business as Usual

Quickie post - OK, first off, yes I did cave and purchase the Cartonnier Hello Sunday Blazer.

Second, so far my FL trip is above and beyond last week's whirlwind - like, I've gotten to be outside the immediate area of my meetings, I've gotten to eat, I've gotten to sleep ... and heck, I packed for the weather this time. What a nifty idea.

Here's my OOTD from dinner last night:




Top: slub tee from Target
Skirt: Anthropologie Edme & Esyllte Royal Poinciana
Belt: J. Crew elastic blossoms belt
Shoes: Clarks Artisan Herring ballet flats
Necklace: J. Crew beaded ribbon

And here's my biz-cas outfit for today:



Dress: Banana Republic shirtdress
Sweater: J. Crew Jackie cotton cardigan
Belt: J. Crew elastic blossoms belt
Shoes: Sofft Vivian


And the hotel was so nice - they left a little treat for my room! Nothing like having the opp to drink an entire bottle of wine by myself in my hotel room ... Except what I really wanted was some water! The only water in the room was $4 a bottle (say what?!) - though at about 11:35 p.m. I did cave.

Hope you all are having a great week so far - off to do some e-mails before calling it a day for my 5:00 a.m. wake up tomorrow (ouch).