Ruffled Peonies Seeing the Light of Day

Dinner tonight and one more meeting tomorrow before it is homeward bound for me. Though I love what I do for work and have had a satisfying week, there's nothing like going home for some "veg time." I  already have a date set with the BF to cuddle on the couch watching Netflix movies and chomping on takeout pizza from The Vintage. In my pajama bottoms and a soft slubby tee. With my stuffed sheep named Sheep.

What do you look forward to when you've been away from home for a while?




Sweater: J. Crew Sunshine Peony cardigan
Top: J. Crew Evie silk ruffled
Trousers: The Limited
Shoes: Sofft Vivian
Belt: Target

On another note, if you liked the idea of the Time Gone By Dress by Maeve but wanted something with more modern styling, check this out:

Hello - LOVE!