Hey...guess what?

So I have been doing this blog thing for nearly six months now, suffice to say; I am not going anywhere; this is a keeper for me, I am loving it!

Who would of thought there were friends to be made across this world wide web? In blog speak: Never. Even. Occurred. To. Me. That day I first pressed the publish button and put myself out there...not a clue that I would actually 'meet' some kindred spirits through the process.

via Hey Gorgeous

So I want to say an enormous 'thank you' and 'I'm so delighted' and 'how very exciting' that my blog has been featured on Hey Gorgeous in the 'Featured Goodness' series. Rhiannon Nicole has become a firm friend to me in recent times. She writes the most beautiful words on her blog (which started out as a baking blog and frankly = cupcake heaven), along with fabulous images. Rhi is getting married very soon and she shares some of the most inspiring wedding shoots I have ever seen on her blog, along with much other loveliness. Such a wonderful eye for detail. She has also had an eye operation lately so get well soon Rhi - if I were near you I would make you a nice cuppa tea and distract you with inane chatter...

So in the spirit of weddings and sharing, here's a picture of my husband and I when we renewed our wedding vows in Las Vegas two years back! Stepping out in the balmy, sparkly Vegas night; we had our friends right there with us (brother in law behind the camera), we went off to Smith and Wollenskys for a giant burger - in honour of Elvis Presley! A very happy and funny moment...