Olivia P...

Instead of ticking off my endless 'to do' list last night, I instead caught 'The City' on MTV. Guilty pleasure, for sure. Most times I watch I am incredulous at the way in which they all 'do business' in the magazine/fashion world - seriously, do people really behave that way? Secondly, Olivia P. Now Olivia, honestly, do you need to be so snipey? Let's face it; life looks good for you.  I know it's probably the editing and the pseudo-script (yea, really it's not acted...) but I think she has a lot to be happy about. For example:

She has that great hair...this girl is groomed beyond belief. I think she looks pretty amazing all the time. Her glossy hair...those bouncy ringlets, those perfectly formed ponytails...


 

She gads around town with her beau...he's rather yummy. She even makes harem pants look good.


Reality show The City star, Olivia Palermo and her model boyfriend Johannes Huebl enjoy an afternoon out and about shopping in the West Village New York, NY on May 02, 2010. Fame Pictures, Inc

The way she dresses...she is a clothes horse. A fashion plate. She puts the 'fit' in outfit.



I am loving these shoes - Olivia P; if I had these sweet silver shoes I would find it in my heart to be nicer to my colleagues...



So pretty, that elfin face. Everything suits her.



So what is it Olivia P? Why so mis-gog (as my husband would call it...meaning miserable goblin). Such a shame. I hope she lightens up once this series gets going and starts being nice. And will Roxy ever get it? And will Whitney ever gain enough confidence in her collection? And will Erin ever just be the bigger, more experienced professional and get over it? Utter guilty pleasure this programme - will be back for more next week!