Slate Giraffes

With the long holiday weekend looming and it being a very quiet day on the e-mail and phone fronts, I'm having a difficult time concentrating on that thing I do that allows me to gnash my nails over pretty new wearables and then take them home with me. Instead I've just been virtually gnashing my nails over pretty new wearables and then meeting up with a gal pal for an afternoon ice cream treat break.

Sorry for another short post, but I've actually planned out some meals for dinner this week, which means I better get crackin' with the cooking. I'll have some pics of my version of BF's Texas Spaghetti tomorrow if it turns out!

Here's my OOTD (struggling to find good light today):




With the belt and the bracelet, just call me Jingles.

Dress: Anthropologie Maeve Slate Stripes Shift (worn here before)
Belt: Anthropologie City Safari (worn here and here before)
Sweater: Forever 21 cardigan (worn here before)
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks Edamame (worn here before)
Bracelet: Forever 21