Monday muse...

I have had a wonderful weekend spent at garden parties and barbeques with old friends and new. June at its best; although if I am being absolutely honest, it could have been a tad warmer!

In my little world today:

...waiting for the pink roses to start entwining around the trellis on my new white picket fence. I could be some time!
...clearing the mess that was accumulated after a concerted effort to spend the whole and entire weekend NOT tidying up.
...getting ready for the summer wedding we are going to on Saturday.
...baking after-school treats.
...catching up, catching up, catching up!
...trying to keep the weekend's 'happy feeling' as a Monday muse.


I am guest posting on The Bottom of the Ironing Basket today. When I first started blogging, Simone was one of my earliest followers, always there with insightful comments and words of support. Simone is a treasure... as is her gorgeous blog, so I was delighted/quite chuffed/slightly scared to step in and help when she found herself without computer access this week! Go and see...did I do OK?! ;-)