Things to Do

I know you've all heard this before so I'll keep it very brief: I feel like sometimes in this GO society, we don't end up reflecting in and enjoying our lives enough before moving on quickly to the pace of our daily schedules and obligations.

I think we all forget sometimes how quickly time can pass by and how often we miss out on the little joys for ourselves or in our loved ones. I realized while putting this post together was how little time I've spent on life goals. Career goals are one thing, but what soul-fulfilling experiences (big or small) do I want to come away with? What do I want to do in (not with) my life?

So I figured I can't ever be too old (or young) to start my personal bucket list - let's consider this a work in progress:
  1. Visit Machu Picchu
  2. Learn to swim (I grew up in NYC - who had a pool?)
  3. Go to Hawaii
  4. Attend cooking classes
  5. Visit my grandmother this year
  6. Start painting again
  7. Start writing again
  8. Be a mascot for a sports team
  9. Spend more time developing a list of things I really want to do in my life and being OK regardless of how big or small the item is
 What's on your bucket list?

And here's my OOTD. Kind of boring, but I had a meeting in town and wanted to be professional and simple but still keep it pretty(?):



Dress: Gap (thanks, sis - though was this a maternity dress for you?)
Blazer: Banana Republic
Shoes: Nine West Temani patent wedges