Note to Self

Dear World's Worst Packer Ever,

Thanks for checking the weather before leaving for Amsterdam and noticing that all the forecasts said it would rain all week, yet still deciding not to bring an umbrella or raingear of any kind. It's that conscious effort to thwart Mother Nature that makes the daily soggy walks to and from the convention center - because no taxis could be had and my hotel is located in an area of town with nothing - especially memorable.

And thanks for deciding to bring two new pairs of shoes to "try out" at an event where you already know there would be a ton of walking. Kitten heels and 3+ inch wedges are not made for dragging around computer bags whilst balancing on cobblestoned streets.

I appreciate all the effort you made to seem like this is your first trip out of your house ever, and hope you come to your senses next week in sunny, hot Florida.

Sincerely Yours,
Self

Sorry for not posting for what feels like forever! I'm so behind on the bloggedy-blogs. Good news for me, my last meeting got cancelled and I got an additional day back, which means it makes sense for me to be able to fly home for the weekend before heading out again!

I'll be back this weekend with some outfit posts and hopefully some creative business casual outfiting for next week - thank you ladies for your patience!

Randomness: Hello, Anthropologie Aniseed Skirt as a dress -