Zafrina Stripes




Top: J. Crew perfect-fit stripe boatneck tee
Skirt: J. Crew embroidered Zafrina (now on sale - last day for additional 30% off)
Shoes: Franco Sarto slingbacks
Necklace: Laila Rowe

I shop online way too much. Or at least I window shop online way too much. After dinner on a lot of nights, when the TV is on drone mode or the BF is playing PS3 (yes he is a grown man), I am snuggled on the couch wasting away brain cells with my laptop. Like a lot of the rest of you probably, I check the Anthro, J. Crew and Forever 21 sites daily for updates. Secondary non-daily searches usually take me to the Gap family of sites, Ann Taylor and Loft, Zappos, Endless, Ebay. My lower level of searches goes to places I have yet to actually place an order at yet, but enjoy perusing their wares - the sample sale sites, Revolve, LuLu's, ModCloth.

Like their sometimes heavily inspired-by Anthro styles or not, but I've got to hand it to ModCloth for becoming a great resource for variations on a theme we love (plus, thanks for carrying a large selection of Miss L Fire shoes). Still on the lookout for the Cherry Juice heels? Find them here. Want the Back Rock Spectators in brown? Like the Arthurium blouse, but want it in dress form? Searching for a less ruffly version of the Aniseed skirt for cheap?

(OK, I kind of really do want that Aniseed skirt wannabe. It's less ruffly and bulbous than the original and me likey the price. But does it seem too much like a "knockoff" of the real thing? But ack, stripes and my pitter patter heart ...)

Where do you virtually window shop?