Touching Bases

Sorry for the slow up in posts:) I rarely go anywhere since I'm on vacation and I am pretty sure you don't want to see me rocking my PJ's in every post. I probably won't get around to posting often this week either because I have a business trip (when did I get old enough to say that!?)


(Nothing special about this outfit but it's all from Target...except the Sam Edelman wedges that I am officially obsessed with. I look mad in this pic but I'm not...it was just hot outside! The heat affects my smile:)

Allow me to share the highlights of my past week though:

1. I took the best NAP EVER on Thursday! It was awesome. I slept so hard that when I woke up, I thought it was the next day....literally. In real time, it was only about 4 hours but it felt like days!

2. I finally saw Blind Side with Sandra Bullock. I enjoyed it. I wish someone would adopt me...any takers? I clean up well and I do dishes:)

3. I jogged 20 minutes on Saturday! That's the longest I have ever jogged in my life! I was so surprised at myself that I kept looking at my reflection in the mirror to make sure it was me that was still standing upright. Question: Does anyone else jog to a beat? I have to jog to a beat. Meaning if a fast song comes on and I can't land my steps with the beat of the song...it throws me off. Am I the only one??!?? So far, the best jogging song for me is Hey Ya by Outkast and some other not so nice rap songs!

P.S...I'm hoping to meet a few Dallas bloggers this week, I'll keep you posted on my foolishness and shenanigans:)