Hello Saturday

Hi ladies, I'm finally home! So I'll be back to our regularly-scheduled programming again shortly.

I did have a bunch of lovely packages waiting for me when I got home, including my much-anticipated Cartonnier Hello Sunday blazer from Anthro.

The jacket is a heavy knit that is lined in the body but not the sleeves. It has light shoulder pads for shape and hook and eye closures down the front. I have the Flipside blazer also from Cartonnier in a XS, but purchased the Hello Sunday in a S, which was a good idea. The sleeves are slim, and though they are comfy for me, the knit doesn't have much stretch so this isn't a blazer where you'll be pushing or rolling up the sleeves on.

Sleeves aside, I am so keeping this jacket. I love LOVE the look and the overall fit. This is definitely something that can be super-casual or dressed up for work.



Unfortunately it was another hot day in the city, so for my OOTD, I opted sans jacket:


Top: J. Crew graphic milliner tee (worn here before)
Skirt: NY & Company abstract print (worn here and here before)
Belt: J. Crew skinny metallic
Sandals: Franco Sarto (worn here and here before)

I also got in my DVF Lush flip flops and think they are keepers. I wanted something as casual and comfy as a reg flip flop, but with a little more pizazz.

The Indigo by Clarks Finch wedges in steel blue leather, however, are going back. The fit and feel are just the same as my tan ones, but the color makes the sandals look clunky. Boo.


BTW, I cut up some fresh jalapenos to go with burgers for dinner. Now everything on my skin that my fingers touch end up on fire. Hope you all are having a better weekend than I am right now.  :o}