Easy Like Sunday Gingham

And Saturday gingham. Quick post tonight - hope everyone had a wonderful weeked! It's been super hot and humid down south, so I gingham'd it all weekend and kept it as cool-inducing as I could (when it's really hot, I instinctively want to wear shorts for some reason).



Shirt: Lands' End Canvas gingham poplin (worn here and here before - yes I have this shirt in three colors and love them)
Tank: J. Crew tissue
Shorts: J. Crew chino (worn a lot)
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks Finch wedges or here for just the tan on super-sale (worn here and here before)
Necklace: gift from family

Um, I go outside during the daylight, really. I'm just still ridiculously pale.
(And no, I have no idea what I'm doing).


Top: Anthropologie Molded & Melded (I got an XS and it is kind of big - anyone else have this problem?)
Shorts: J. Crew Brigitte gingham poplin (worn here before)
Shoes: Mossimo by Target (worn here and here and here before)

Special thanks to the big sis today who had an extra special treat from home sent down to me - thanks for the wonderful care package, C!


Nothing like super-rich cheesecake to pretty put me right to sleep on a Sunday afternoon ...

Randomness: Can you smell over your grilled hot dogs and sweating glasses of lemonade that fall is apparently fast approaching? Buy your wool coats, quick! Aside from Anthropologie's snuggly new offerings, check out Boden's fall collection, available for pre-order for 20% off and free shipping.