Colliered

Happy weekend, ladies! The BF and I have kept good on our promise to go hiking once a weekend (yay week two!) and hit the trails again this morning. We did a short trail today at a park that housed an old Civil War ironworks - but I think we were the only two people who actually went up the mountain via the hiking trail as it was literally deserted - and we found out later that everyone else pretty much used a paved walking path that got you up to the overlook area (top of the trail) in like 30 minutes. Oh well - I guess we got the more legit experience (but don't say that to the BF).

After we got home and showered, I decided on something super-casual for the rest of the day (I even let my hair air dry - bad call, BTW). I remember dying over this tee at J. Crew when it first came out eons ago, but was a good girl and waited until it was on sale. And snatched it right up. And ... this is only the second time I've worn this top. Because nothing seems to go with it except light pink. Sigh.


This is me almost busting my butt - balance much?!

Top: J. Crew collier tee (worn here before)
Skirt: J.Crew embroidered Zafrina (worn here before)
Shoes: Sofft Giovanna (worn here before)

Here's the sign we saw at the start of the trail, which I thought was so appropriate:


What are you ladies up to? There's a Hills marathon on MTV today ...