Guilty Mini - Bad Hanami

As you know, I am a bit of a reality TV junkie. Specifically the Bravo shows (I don't think MTV counts anymore since The Hills is ending). So please don't tell me I was the only one who watched Bethenny finally get married last night.

She's always been my favorite Housewife and amidst all the over-the-top drama from all the Real Housewives shows, it was nice to tune into something more humorous, still kind of out there, but with a lot less yelling (OMG, New Jersey, can you tone it down a bit? And after the White House gatecrashing controversy, I'm not even going to touch the new DC show - makes me miss the calmer days of finger pointing and wig-pulling).

That said, what guilty pleasures to you fine ladies allow yourselves?


Thank goodness Anthro and J. Crew make such great clothes - because on hot days like this when
I can't think of putting an outfit together, their pieces just do it for me.
Though I probably could've used a belt ...

Top: Anthropologie Deletta Unveiled tank
Skirt: J. Crew paisley mini (worn here before)
Shoes: Vince Camuto wedges (worn here before - trying to break them in because I walk like a new-born baby giraffe in them)

BTW, if anyone was considering the Hanami cropped jacket from Anthro (now on sale) - please don't. I know not everyone will agree with me (and it actually got reviewed very favorably online), but I feel like someone cut the Charlotte Russe tag off and accidentally posted the jacket on the Anthro web site. If you do like the jacket though, and usually wear an XS, there's one for cheap right now on Ebay here.

My other recent sale purchase - the Nueva Granada necklace - thumbs up on that one. I really like the little quarter-sized medallions and the mixed metals chain. The only down-side (which I am hoping is temporary) is that it smells strongly metallic - though it could also just be because I am weird and notice those things.

Bon week-end! Stay cool!