Fade to Black

Not much to say today, ladies. My brain is fried, so TGIF indeed. Hope you all have nice plans for the weekend, and go check out the pre-fall Anniversary Sale at Nordstroms!

Here's another piece from my recent Forever 21 purchase. I get sensory overload every time I attempt to enter a Forever 21 storefront, so I mostly shop there online - thank goodness they list their dress lengths, because I don't need my milkshake bringing all the boys to the yard, if you know what I mean (not that it would anyways, haha - yeah I'm fried).


It's really hard to capture the details of this dress correctly. I think it's really cool up-close.

And this last pic is for you gals who may be thinking I am starting to get too Suzy-Seriouson with my posing -
nope, the Boogie is definitely still in there.

Dress: Forever 21 woven lattice cutouts
Belt: Anthropologie Infinity
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks Edamame
Bracelets: J. Crew zebra enamel & studded abacus