Jump Around

Topic-jumping, that is. When you can't put one complete thought together to help fill in a post, so you throw down all your half-(witted) thoughts? That's me today with my own version of blogging ADD:

"Party's here!" Please tell me I am not the only person super-excited about the new season of Jersey Shore premiering tonight. TONIGHT! I mean, I think I already get the gist of the entire season (GTL, copious amounts of fist pumping, cat fights, grenades in the pool, and I think Snooki and Vinny hook up - have I missed anything?) but I can't help but to want to watch every episode. If you're going to do trashy reality TV, why no go over-the-top and let it be fun and funny, eh?

...

Attention shopaholics: If any of you gals do as much unnecessary online window shopping as I do, here's a potentially timesaving new tool for you: Shop It To Me. I know they've already made their rounds in the blogosphere but I really think the site is kind of a cool concept. Shop It To Me lets you pick your clothing preferences and fave retailers, then sends you e-mails when stuff in your categories go on sale. So it does the sale searching for you - time saver YES and shopping enabler DEFINITELY. The e-mails are pretty extensive though, but they include pics, prices and links (plus it is free to sign up, and free is good).

...

Boden's fall collection is officially out. And from now until August 2nd, get 12% off new stuff and free shipping with code "G969." Loads of yummy knits and tweeds and warm autumn colors - now why don't they have petite sizing already?!

...

And miscellany aside, here's my OOTD:


Gotta have some silliness in your pics, right?

Top: Martin & Osa v-neck button cuff tee (worn here before)
Skirt: Anthropologie Edme & Esyllte Royal Poinciana (worn here and here and here before)
Belt: J. Crew metallic skinny
Necklace: Anthropologie Nueva Granada (worn here and here and here before)
Shoes: Vince Camuto (worn here and here before and ...)

Well that's what I wore to an informal vendor meeting this morning, anyways. For some reason I didn't feel completely comfy though, so I ended up spending the rest of the day like this:


Shorts: J. Crew Brigitte gingham poplin (now on sale - worn here and here before)
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks Finch (on super-sale - worn here and here and here before)