When Green is All There is to Be

Thanks for all your feedback on yesterday's post, ladies! It feels really good for me to hear from you gals that you like what I write and enjoy my wee little blog as one of your reads. I responded to most of your suggestions in the comments section of that post - thanks again for being such a lovely blogee community! Virtual hugs to everyone.

Here's my OOTD, wrinkles and all. And looking at my photos now - holy crap was/is my dress too short! What's a girl to do after the fact?



"Uh, hi BF. Oh, what am I doing? Um ..."

Dress: Forever 21 silk solid floral (no longer online, check stores - item 74712553022)
Belt: Anthropologie City Safari (worn here and here before)
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks Finch (worn here before)
Bracelets: Old Navy enamel & J. Crew studded

Now I'm no Anthro-ficionado by any means (I think that title may very well go to Anjali, whom I have yet to see fail at recalling the proper name for even the most obscure Anthropologie items), but noticed a couple of inspired-by looks available currently at the Nordstrom pre-fall Anniversary sale of some by-gone styles. So maybe if you've missed out on the original, these replacements may help heal that fashion hole in your heart, haha.

aka a shorter Elodie Lily cardigan

aka the non-sheer Guinevere Recital cardigan sans wrap

aka a more prominently floral Tabitha Beribboned Buds cardigan (and in more colors!)