Unveiled Globe

"Unveiling" a new skirt today (get it - because of the top? what, still not funny?) which is has fast become a new favorite of mine only partly because it's got an awesome elastic waist and snack pockets. I would've gotten the yellow version too, if it didn't have a questionable green-y tinge.

BF and are going to paint the town teal tonight and go on a date - which I think includes dinner and possibly another activity too, which means we may not get back home until after dark! And on a school night too! (Hey, when you end up in a long relationship with someone, date night suddenly becomes a rare thing - and going out on a weeknight to do more than "grab a bite" is a big-ish deal too. Wow, when did I get all old?)



Top: Anthropologie Deletta Unveiled (worn here before)
Skirt: Anthropologie Edme & Esyllte Circle the Globe
Belt: Anthropologie City Safari (now in heavy rotation - worn here and here and here before, for starters)
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks Edamame (worn here and here before)

Now I've got a question for you: What do you think of this outfit?


I put this non-work combo together a few days ago and made it as far as to the kitchen before the BF turned me around and asked politely for me to go back upstairs and change. He said it was fine if I planned to stay in that day, but I probably shouldn't go outdoors like that.

I wasn't too hot on this combo anyways, so I refrained myself from calling out BF's lack of fashion prowess. But if I am borderline about to go on some pattern-blind outfit bender, please let me know what I did wrong so as to avoid a future style intervention. Your input could not only save me from fashion mishap, but could save tens of other people why might have to see me on a given day. ;oP