A Late Dress Week Addition

I'm back from a day of frolicking at the Renaissance Festival (BF and I actually went - and though we're exhausted, we both actually had a really good time!) FYI to you Atlanta-area folks - this weekend at the festival is two tickets for the price of one, and I totally think it's worth going. And I highly recommend planning to pay for your tickets with cash - zero line waiting.

More on the Festival laters, but I thought I'd drop in a quick post to cover my outfit for going to dinner with the BF tonight. This is also my late addition to Dress Week, being hosted by Melanie at Unravelled Threads. Thought I'd keep the accessorizing simple since there was already a whole lot going on with the print:




Dress: Ann Taylor Loft poplin striped (seen here before)
Belt: Anthropologie, from the Swirling Villages dress by Moulinette Soeurs
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction Pine-A-Colada

Thanks to Melanie for hosting Dress Week!