Playa de Lunares

The weather here in NYC the last few days has been "blah" to say the least. Not to mention I had a brief bout of head cold yesterday (or was it my first migraine? Well whatever it is where your sinuses feel like they're going to explode and your head hurts so bad you feel slightly nauseated and can only jab at your dinner and then go to bed before it was completely dark outside so you missed watching the new episode of The City - whatever that is, I had).

I feel a ton better today but unfortunately the weather is kind of iffy, so I thought I'd post a "fantasy" OOTD (what I'd be wearing if the weather would cooperate and if I wasn't carless and stuck working). This outfit is comprised from a bunch of recent purchases - those white shoes I'm still kind of scratching my head about and items purchased from the J. Crew Aficionada b-day discount:




Dress: J. Crew dotted Playa
Jacket: Banan Republic cotton sateen moto
Belt: J. Crew skinny croc embossed
Shoes: Vince Camuto ballet flats
Necklace: J. Crew Crystal Web

And remember me mentioning that I was Anthro'd out - oh say ... yesterday? Well I still am (or was) before I saw this:


Soooo pretty. And pretty affordable in Anthro-world. But I don't know, I kind of think it's a little too "sweet" (at least for me). And though it looks like a cute little crossbody purse, I think it is borderline messenger bag size (11" x 14"), which means you'd essentially be hauling around a massive bow. You gals likey?