One Whole Dolla






Remember that shopping ban that I may have or may have not put myself on? If I bought this dress for a dollar, does that really count? I mean really. One whole dolla? You be the judge! The dress is a tad too big and a tad too long but it was nothing a belt couldn't fix.


I have really been into the Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 look. That whole "housewife during the Dustbowl era with heels" look really appeals to me for some reason. This dress reminds me of the uniform my mom wore when she was a waitress when I was about 5 or 6 years old. She worked at Sambo (what a name)...it was basically a Denny's...I think. I remember she had to wear a uniform and it looked alot like this.
That's amazing that I remember that because I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast! I have the worst time remembering people I went to high school with and I have the nerve to remember where my mother worked when I was 5? Since I'm reminiscing...I also remember one time my mom dropped me and my brother off at elementary school and the car caught on fire when we got there!

Inspiration: Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 Collection via Style.com

(By the way...the season finales of Grey's Anatomy and The Good Wife have me freaking out!!)