Things of beauty...

Hello Friday! Such a roller coaster week...and now a very busy weekend of parties ahead. I shall be looking forward to the obligatory and much-anticipated 'Friday night curry' for my little family tonight. Our local curry house could set their clocks by our Friday night business and have been known to call us if don't call them! Finally I think (just possible but quietly confident) that the teeth issues I have been going on about have come to an end. Fingers crossed. Life marches on...

I've had some lovely blogging comments this week and some new followers! Thank you... x

I love these Lapis earrings from Plumo...and how she looks like she is off for a fun evening...hurrah for parties!


My Liberty chairs have arrived and may I just say they look very cool in my kitchen!


We have birds nesting in this box outside in an apple tree in my garden. This time of year the garden just looks so pretty...


'Still Life with Apples on a Pink Tablecloth' By Matisse painted in 1924


Well done the owners of this formal house to go with a pink door...


Vanessa Arbuthnott fabric...this is called 'Wild Rose'...


Olivia P. What a great shot...and that dress! I am searching for a Maxi dress that is something like this...and hoping for balmy evenings in which to wear it.


Cascade ring by Georg Jensen...


I always like a quirky vase...


 The sweetest of backwards glances...and the prettiest of hair...


This is for Simone and Leanne, my blogging friends, who share my penchant for rumba pants! These are mine...blush... ;-)