Walking A Mile in My Shoes

First a BIG thanks to a couple of loyal readers, God's Favorite Shoes and Faith J. for their feature title suggestions! I did a little combo. Hope you like it!




Paris Hilton - Senorita


The pictures really don't do the color justice. However that is no matter because I love them. Welcome to episode two of MY shoe feature. I wore these yesterday with a brown and cream paisley skirt, tucked in gray tee, brown woven belt, and a brightly beaded necklace that picked up the blue in the shoe quite nicely. Don't you just love the pink soles? Unfortunately the blue is no longer available as far as I can tell. But the Senorita comes in a wealth of other colors. I will say they are fairly narrow across the vamp but I'm willing to suffer for their hotness : ) Hope everyone has a fabby fab weekend! See you on Monday!