Shopscotch - Being Prepared - and Help?

Hi Ladies! I hope everyone is in the middle of a lovely weekend! I'm finally home with the fam and had a great Saturday afternoon hopscotching around Long Island with my big sis and her fam. We visited some of my favorite stores (oh Century 21, how I've missed you) and then spent a lovely early evening family dinner at home. Sorry for the lack of pics but I've been busy entertaining my tiny "terror" nephew (T, you know I really love you - even if you can't read yet).

First, I did purchase these lovely gorgeous ballet flats yesterday - which was love at first sight for me and fit like a dream ... but now I have a fashion question for you ladies: What the heck do you wear with white shoes?

I've honestly never had a pair before (OK, but 5th-grade Keds and 6th-grade Adidas shelltops don't count) - could you gals help with some recommendations?


I do kind of fear I will accidentally destroy these lovelies upon my first wearing.

And here was my totally-for-comfort morning flight outfit (I took this quickly before I flitted off):
 

Top: Target slub tee
Skirt: Lands' End cotton modal foldover (worn here before)
Necklace: J. Crew ribbon glass beaded (worn here before)
Shoes: Clarks Artisan leather bow Herring flats

And lastly, call me weird if you like, but my sis is taking me out for a girls' night out sometime this coming week and I pre-tried on an outfit before I left (I'm honestly more of a beer bar gal, so I want to be prepared). I wish I had some hip booties or something to bring more edge to this outfit, but this is what I ended up with:


Jacket: Forever 21quilted zip (worn here before)
Top: Forever 21 Dandelion
Skirt: J. Crew tiered cotton sateen (worn here before)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction Pine A Colada
Necklace: Ebay
Belt: Urban Outfitters Deena & Ozzy stretch