To do list...

I have so many things to get done...may I just use this forum as a little prompt for my brain?!

I'm attending a 40th birthday party at the weekend (all of sudden everyone is 40!), in a marquee....this spells a chillsome night (it was 2 degrees last night!). Need to get a gift...was thinking of a clock, what do you think? A girl who is 40 and has everything?


Yesterday for all of about an hour my house was spick and span and I loved it! Now I just have to keep it that way...



It's birthday season in our house...this weekend is also Boo 2's party...I know, I am a month late as his birthday was in April. I confess (sigh).


I need to take some time to speak to my lovely N about her rather super sewing cafe idea...


Going to a June wedding...need a dress...really struggling to find something. My problem is I get drawn to things like this Vivienne Westwood Anglomania dress:




I like the shape because I want to look like Kate Bosworth...see this...


Or this...P.S I don't resemble her at all by the way but the dresses are more 'me'.


Where is my white picket fence?! I need to get the scoop from the gardener man...when is it coming?


I need to catch up with this darling friend E (taken at her wedding where I bridesmaided) whom I have neglected lately :-(


Right, I have to go and get the kids up now, or we will be late for school/work! Must get some work done too!

Byyeeeeeeee