Shake Your Love

Hi ladies - I hope everyone's had a lovely Mother's Day weekend, regardless of whether or not you're a mom. You should all be loved and appreciate no matter what time of year it is.  :o)

I'm going home in a week to see my mom - one of the few perks of working from home (I can work from almost anywhere!) - so I am super-excited about that, and that is my M-Day gift to her (OK, it's like a gift for me as well).

BF and I had a super-cas weekend and ran a few chores, had a little fun, ate some yummy food. We did a wee bit of mall browsing on Sunday and I was good and didn't buy anything! We did buy the BF a new desk, myself a new desk lamp (really not needed, but so pretty and cheap!) and I got our formerly-wee tomato plant a nice roomy new pot to stretch out in.

Here were my OOTDs from this past weekend:




Shirt: Gap cotton chambray safari
Shorts: Anthropologie Hei Hei Heatwave (worn here before)
Necklace: babyjewlz from Etsy
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks Edamame wedges



Dress: Mossimo tank dress from Target
Cardigan: H&M marled cotton (worn here before)
Sandals: Sofft Roma woven leather thongs (silver/black version here)
Necklace: Ebay

My new Ikea lamp! Embroidered flowers.